Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Show Updates!

This show season has been phenomenal!  I was blessed greatly at each event in many different ways.  I always enjoy attending the Plein air painting event at VINS in VT.  It doubles as a girls week camping with my mom and the Quechee area is beautiful.  Not to mention the birds at VINS!  I received 3rd place in the quick paint and had a blast painting.  The following Saturday I attended the Plymouth Fall Art Show.  It is always like an old home day getting to see and catch up with many familiar faces and friends!  I also received a Best in show for one of my mixed media pieces!  Here are a few pictures to review these events!
First Painting at VINS! "October Gold"

"Red Tailed Hawk"  3rd place in Quick draw!

Enjoying camp!

Capturing the background for "My Watch"


A little river view!

Four of the paintings I completed during VINS event!

Camp Pizza! Yum!

Last day in VT... Enjoyed this great dog walk!

Some very special visitors at the Plymouth Show! :D

"Live Free or Die" Best in show  Plymouth fall art show


No comments:

Post a Comment