Saturday, September 30, 2017

Adirondack Harvest Plein Air Festival, Ticonderoga, NY

Last weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in another great plein air painting event!  The Ticonderoga, NY area is a place full of beauty and history. There was a variety of subject matter to paint and the weather was great!  Plus we camped on Lake George!  The views were amazing right at the campground! Of course I painted non-stop!  At the Opening I received an honorable Mention on "Champlain View." Thank you to everyone at the Ti Arts Gallery for organizing and sponsoring this event!  Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
My group of paintings all framed and ready to deliver to the gallery!

First night nocturne! 

Enjoying the Campfire!

Painting at the park

My adventure painting at the river! ;) 

Enjoying the River!

Painting on Mt. Defiance 

Oscar keeping his eye on me!

Painting at Lake George as the sun was setting


No comments:

Post a Comment